• Size: 4,000 total square feet
• 1,710 sq. ft. studio space
• 1,000 sq. ft. warehouse/flex space/secondary studio
• 1,200 sq. ft. office/kitchen
• Height: 12 feet clear, 14 feet to ceiling (working around ducting)
• Power: 3-phase
• Access: 2 – 12×10 rollup doors and 3 – pedestrian doors
• 9+ parking spaces including semi-truck access. Additional parking available next door.
• Private, gated lot with controlled access
• 3 office spaces/multipurpose rooms (wardrobe, hair/make-up, mixing, etc.)
• Location to run wires from offices to studio
• Bullpen/flex space with direct access to studio space
• 2 private bathrooms
• 14 tons of A/C
• Security system viewable from offices
Each of our studios come equipped with a professional tour-quality audio package (floor wedge monitors, side fills, and digital mixing console, see studio pages for specs/details for each studio), 8’x8′ drum riser on 1′ or 2′ legs, full microphone package, production/FOH suites and are managed by our highly experienced sound technicians.
Our large campus is designed for your convenience, with ample parking area for both artists and crew, wide open loading bays, ground level entry and plenty of room on the lot for easy truck and bus access.